139. Arrival (or Bros before ... )

((NSFW - Language))


            Cris walked into his cabin in great stride and smiling. “We’re docked. I love the sea, but I really want to walk on land for a few.” His arms swung around Alaia’s waist and pulled her toward him, staring into her eyes. “Especially if you’re beside me.”
            Alaia giggled, dropping the scarf she’d been just about ready to tuck into one of the already packed bags so she could wind her arms around his neck. She looked so excited and absolutely breathless now that he was wrapped around her. “Nowhere else I’d rather be,” she said quietly and reached up to kiss him.

            He was eager to return her kiss, but he hesitantly released her, sighing and slowly opening his eyes. “Leave the bags here. I can take them out for you.” Cris turned to the bed and noticed everything was packed. “How do you do all this? I know everything is neat too. I would have just stuffed them in a bag and worry about it later.” He chuckled softly, his fingers running through her beautiful copper hair as he noted every prepared bag.
            She pouted teasingly at him for a moment but she was grinning by the time he asked about the bags. She bounced on her toes, eyebrows rising almost in challenge as she smiled up at him. “Because I am amazing.” She giggled quietly again and curled her fingers in the ends of his hair. “Or maybe this is just all I’m good at.”
            He leaned toward her ear and softly whispered, “No, you were right the first time. You really are amazing.” He gave a sly chuckle and kissed her ear tenderly. His hands trailed along her body, lingering as long as they could before he moved away to his desk. “We can leave as soon as you want. Or we can stay in tow for the night, depending on how we’re feeling.” He began to gather his paperwork on the desk and placing them in a leather portfolio.
            Alaia gave a little shiver as his hands trailed and smiling to herself, she picked her scar back up, opting to wind it up in her hair rather than pack it. “Oh? And how are we feeling?”
            Digging through hi desk, he didn’t lift his head to respond, “Pretty good. After paying the dogs, we would have made out pretty well this trip. He lifted his head, blonde strands falling over his eyes. “So, I’d say we can get the hell out of here.” He smiled brightly and winked at her. “I need to get to the tavern and pay these assholes before they think I ripped them off. Then we can leave.” He began to put some more papers and items in to an empty bag.
            She grinned and gave a nod. “Okay. What do you want me to do while you’re doing that? Because if you leave me here, I don’t know if I will be able to keep myself out of the water until you get back!”
            Cris chuckled. “Go wander the town. Get yourself whatever you want, if you happen to find something. I’ll pay them later. Like I said, leave the bags here. I can take them up in a bit.
            She gave him a “skeptical” look, eyes narrowed for a moment before she was smiling again. “Oh, you might regret saying that to me! But I am quite capable of wandering on my own. You just better hope I don’t pick up any more pets. I know someone with some awfully pretty birds…” A dark, almost evil, but awfully cute little chuckle came from her then.
            “It’s alright. Pet food for Davy.” He smirked darkly for a moment before looking down again. Alaia had only just opened her mouth for a retort when there was a loud knock at the door and it immediately flew open.
            “Wolf! We need to talk!” Ziggly barged in and his eyes immediately locked onto Alaia. “Without the wench.”
            She stifled an annoyed groan and rolled her eyes at him. “You’re such an annoying little toad,” she said, so matter-of-factly and sweet as ever, as if it were simply a new thought that had only occurred to her and found its way out. But she shook her head and lifted the pack she always kept with her before moving over to Cris so she could kiss him. Her voice was soft when it came. “I’ll go on out so he doesn’t have a heart attack because of my presence.
            Cris nodded silently as his lips touched hers. Ziggly’s face mocked her words as he jumped up on the bed, knocking off the bags left behind. “Go on. Get out. The men have to talk.”
            Her fingertips brushed down Cris’ cheek as she stepped away. Cris sighed and smiled, his eyes returning to the collection of paperwork on his desk. She only turned at the door, eyebrows rising in surprise at Ziggly. “That’s going to be rather difficult with only one in here. Toad.” Cris snickered and glanced up to look at Ziggly. Alaia raised a hand to ward off any other comments, but she was moving out the door before he really had the chance to retort to her face anyway.
            “Yeah, keep walking before I fuck you up, bitch!” Ziggly’s voice grew louder as he shouted at the empty doorway, but when he turned to grin at Cris, he saw a dagger flying at his face. “What the fuck!” He ducked and the dagger pierced the back wall. “What the fuck was that for?”
            Cris glared at him viciously. “That’s my woman you’re yelling at.”
            “She’s just a wench. They’re a dime a dozen and I can find us some better women out there.” He stood on the bed and worked on pulling the dagger out of the wooden wall, struggling a bit.
            “That’s my future wife, asshole. What the hell do you want? We need to go pay the crew.”
            “You owe me. You owe me big, fucker.”
            “What do I owe you for? Besides, you’re getting your fair share.”
            “Who got you this fucking sweet ship, hm? Who got you ready for sailing? Don’t you fucking tell me that I didn’t do shit for you. And now, you owe me.”
            Cris placed the portfolio in the bag and sighed, “Fine. What do you want?”
            “You’re going to the Bay’s Booty with me tonight.”
            “No. No, no, no. I ain’t doing shit.”
            “Wolf, you fucking pussy, you’re going with me!”
            “I said no!”
            Ziggly jumped off the bed and climbed up onto the desk, impaling the dagger on its surface, “Listen, motherfucker, you are going to the Booty with me. I’ve been out at sea for months and I’m getting laid tonight. More than once!” The goblin thought for a moment. “More than twice.” He smirked. “Fuck, I’m doing every damn girl in the house!” He laughed loudly and noticed Cris’ stern look. “Oh come on! She knew you were a fucking pirate and that you are not one of those stick-up-the-ass types of gentlemen she’s fucking used to. You need pussy and we’re going to get it!”
            Cris pulled his dagger from the desk and placed it in its sheath. “You’re a big boy. You can go by yourself. I’m planning on leaving as soon as we pay the crew.”
            “You’ve gotten soft, asshole. What happened to my friend Wolf, who walked into the Booty and was showered with kisses? Man, you would walk up the stairs with at least five wenches and I ain’t even gonna try to remember how many more followed. You were the shit once.” Ziggly shook his head, his face shifting to disappointment when he glanced at Cris, who maintained his stoic look. “Seriously, fucker? You’re all hung on this wench?”
            “Zig, I’m done with all that. I have all I need and desire from Alaia. I don’t need anything more.” Ziggly peered at Cris and Cris avoided eye contact for a moment. “You look ridiculous, Zig.”
            The goblin narrowed his eyes and threw a kick out at Cris, which he dodged. “You’re a fucking liar!”
            “What?”
            “A fucking liar! Look at that! You’re lying right through your teeth. You do miss it!”
            “Fuck you. I don’t miss that life.”
            “Fuck you, you do!
            “Fuck you, I don’t!”
            Ziggly jumped up on his feet and pointed his green, stubby finger at Cris’ chest. “You miss having all those wenches around you. You miss their lips, their big tits, and their wet pussies. You miss it!”
            “Shut up!”
            “Admit it, bitch! You miss it!”
            “I ain’t admitting shit!” Cris closed his bag and walked away from the desk, his feet stomping on the wooden floor. “Let’s get the fuck out of here.”
            “No!” Ziggly leapt from the desk and onto Cris’ shoulders. “You’re walking out of here after you say ‘Yes, motherfucker, we’re going to the Booty.”
            Cris flinched and tried to grab Ziggly. “Get off me, bitch!”
            “Say you miss it!”
            “You’re fucking stupid! Get off me or I’ll kick your ass!” Cris reached for Ziggly’s arm and managed to pull him off his back, but Ziggly swung around his arm and bit him hard. Cris grimaced and shouted as he grabbed him and threw him against the wall. “Fucker!”
            “Fucking bitch!” Ziggly lunged toward Cris, his hands formed into fists. He began to throw punches.
            “Get the fuck out of my cabin, asshole!”
            “Admit that you miss the Booty!”
            “Fuck you!” Cris blocked the goblin’s punches and began to punch back, hitting the goblin in the gut. This caused Ziggly to let go and fall to the floor. “I’m not betraying Alaia!”
            “You’re going to do it eventually!”
            “No I’m not!”
            Ziggly laughed and tried to kick Cris. “You’re a fucking pirate who has been with all kinds of women! One is going to fucking bore you!” One of the kicks managed to land between Cris’ legs, causing him to fall to the floor in pain. Ziggly jumped up and kicked Cris in the stomach once. “Give up! You’re coming with me!”
            “I’m going to fucking kill you, asshole!” As he lay crouched on the floor, he managed to pull out a small dagger and using all the energy he had left, he swung out, cutting Ziggly’s arm. The goblin screamed and backed away.
            “You can’t kill me, bitch!” Ziggly reached for his daggers and swung at Cris. He was a professional assassin, so it was rare when he missed, but this was Cris. “I want you to admit that you have needs!”
            “Which are being satisfied! You’re the one who’s being a horny idiot!”
            “Wolf! Think about it! You know you want it! Besides, you fucking owe me! Bros before hoes, asshole! You owe me big!”
            Cris tried to pick himself off the floor. “I ain’t doing it.”
            Ziggly gasped for breath. “Why not? Just tell me why not and don’t tell me it’s because of that wench! What the fuck are you afraid of? Huh? Fucking coward.”
            “I ain’t no coward.”
            “That’s not what I see!”
            Cris moved his blond hair away from his face and leaned against his desk. “I promised her. I ain’t fucking this up, Zig. Not this one.”
            Ziggly leaned against the bed, blood rolled down his arm. “Damn it, Wolf! She knew what she was getting herself into!” He turned to look at his arm and sighed, “At least admit that you miss it.”
            “Is that what you want to fucking hear? That I miss sleeping with whores?” Ziggly nodded as he tried to apply pressure on his arm. Cris sighed and slammed his head against the desk. “Sometimes. There, happy?”
            “No, bitch. I know there’s more to it. Why are you trying to be someone you’re not?”
            “You’re fucking stupid, Zig.”
            “No, you are. Look, just come with me. Just have a few drinks. If you don’t want to fuck anyone, fine. Whatever. But once those wenches have their hands all over you, you’re going to run upstairs with all of them. Just you wait.”
            Cris shook his head and cringed when he tried to get off the floor. “I need to talk to Alaia about this.”
            Ziggly rolled his eyes and sighed. “Sure, tell your wench you’re going to go see other bitches. She’s going to love that.”
            “Do you want me to fucking go with you or not?”
            “Then be a fucking man, Wolf! Tell her you’re going and you ain’t taking no for a fucking answer!” Ziggly stood and walked toward Cris. “Once more in your damn life isn’t gonna kill you. And like I said: you don’t wanna fuck, fine. Just go with me.”
            Cristianno sighed and reached for the bag on the floor. “Fine. Just tonight. I’m leaving tomorrow.” Ziggly grinned and reached out to help Cris off the floor. “But if you ever call her a wench or a bitch, or you say anything bad to her, I swear, Ziggly…”
            “Look, Wolf, you come with me tonight, and I ain’t saying shit to her anymore.” Cris looked at Ziggly and extended his arm to shake his hand. 
            “Alright then.” With the goblin’s help, Cris carefully rose off the floor. “Let’s pay these fuckers.”
            “Then we go to the Booty!”
            “No, then I need to find and talk to Alaia.”
            Ziggly sighed and shook his head as he began to walk out. “Don’t fucking flake out on me, bitch.”
            As Ziggly walked out, Cris fixed his hair and frowned. He had no idea how he was going to speak to Alaia about this situation. A fist flew into the desk and he turned to the door. He didn’t want to go, but Ziggly was right about one thing: He did miss the attention the girls would give to him at the brothel. He shook his head, as if trying to shake the thought away. With one deep breath, he set out to pay the sailors who were already waiting for him at the tavern.

No comments:

Post a Comment