140. Fighting Temptation


Cris returns to The Bay's Booty.
((NSFW))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The well-dressed elf accompanied the goblin, who was licking his hand and slicking his hair back while he walked with a giant grin on his face. “I could just live here!” the goblin said, rather excitedly.
“Until you go broke,” the elf replied, smirking as he spoke. His blond hair flowed in the breeze.
“Hey, fuck off, ass. You better not take off soon, bitch. I want to see you there at least for a few hours. Or until we head upstairs.”
“Fine, fine.”
“I can’t believe your wench let you come.”
“What did we say about you calling her names?”
The goblin rolled his eyes and stopped at the entrance of the establishment, where already two women in scantily clad outfits smiled brightly at them. “Ladies! A wonderful evening, eh?” One of the women giggled and followed him into the brothel while the other smiled at the elf. He smiled and nodded and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly as he walked through the doors.
The place was just as he remembered it: dim lights, red velvet everywhere, the wooden plank walls decorated with gold frames holding pictures of women. The bar on the left, couches spread out and occupied with sailors, and plenty of women of all types with smiles on their faces.
“Daddy’s home!” the goblin shouted and several of the women in the parlor ran to him as fast as they could, kneeling beside him, kissing and hugging him. For a moment, the goblin looked as if he was melting under their touch. The elf chuckled silently as the goblin sighed happily. “Come on. Let’s all get a bit comfy, eh?” He led them to one of the empty couches and the elf sat in a seat beside him.
He had been there so many times. At one point in his life, all the women knew his name in there, but he felt uncomfortable tonight. He turned to look at his friend, who had already disappeared under the pile of giggling women and the elf shook his head. He left his friend to have fun while he walked to the bar.
At the bar, he tapped his fingers on the counter, getting the bartender’s attention. “Yes, sir. What will it be?”
The elf hid his eyes behind a small drape of blond hair and muttered, “Bourbon.”
The bartender stared at him for a moment while he served his drink. “You look familiar.”
As the elf reached for his drink, he placed a decently sized pouch of coins on the counter and pushed them toward the bartender. His blue-green eyes looked up at the human and he raised a finger to his lips. “Sh.”
The human bartender grinned, reaching for the coins. “It’s good to see you again. We thought we had lost you.”
Pulling the drink toward him, the elf smiled, “Never.”
“It’s a shame Seawolf is dead.”
The elf nodded as he drank. “Aye. May he rest in peace.” He chuckled into the mug and had another drink.
“There were rumors that someone had dared to take the Captain’s place in the Western Seas. Many were curious. Only someone familiar with that territory would bother going for it. The Bloodsails were ready to claim it. But when we heard that someone had set the challenge for the Western Seas, many of us knew that it had to be you.”
“Good to know that loyalty continues, even to the dead. Thank you, Jonah.”
Jonah leaned toward the elf and spoke softly while he cleaned a mug. “They came looking for you. Horde forces. They stormed the Bay, looking to see if you were actually hiding.”
“Did they now?”
“Mhmm. We told them what we had heard: your ship had been destroyed and you along with it. They left the next day. Lousy tippers and my girls weren’t very happy with their customers.”
The elf gulped back the entire drink and wiped his mouth with his hand. “Always could count on you, Jonah.” He threw another small sack of coins on the counter.
“Anything for our favorite patron, Captain.”
“I don’t come here as often as I used to.”
“No,” said Jonah, as he put the bag away, “but he does.” He nodded his head toward the seat in the back where the women were climbing all over. The elf didn’t look back, but he chuckled, knowing exactly whom he meant. “His presence gave us hope that you were still around.”
“Keep an ear out for me.”
“Always, Captain.” Jonah leaned to the side and smiled. “He’s coming over here.” The elf rolled his eyes and tried to ignore whatever the goblin was about to say.
However, the goblin punched the elf had in the coccyx. The elf winced in pain and turned around to glare at the goblin. “Get off your damn ass.”
“You said I could do whatever I wanted as long as I came here with you. I want to drink.”
“Fuck that. I lied. Get your ass on that chair over there. Now.” The elf turned around to face the bar when the goblin growled, “You fucking owe me, bitch.” The elf looked at Jonah, who was smirking, and sighed, slipping off the seat.
“Fine, fine.” He sat on one of the velvet chairs and leaned back. The goblin snapped his fingers and pointed at him.
“Ladies, he needs some attention over here.” It didn’t take long when elves, humans, and trolls began to surround the elf. Their hands wandered over his red shirt, through his blond hair, and they silently fought to touch his skin. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and smiling.
Two hands widened the space between his legs and they crept up his thighs, a body pressing against his. He tried to stop the woman, but she moved his hands aside and kissed his chest, then licked his up his neck, her tongue tracing the faint traces of a scar around his neck. The elf shuddered and froze in place. “That’s enough...” he managed to mutter, but the woman planted her lips on his for a moment.
“Hello…Wolf.”
The elf’s ocean eyes shot wide open at the sound of the woman’s voice and noticed the blond human inches away from his face. “Brisa?”
The woman gave him a bubbly giggle and straddled his thighs. “Welcome home.” She looked at the other women and said, “Goodbye ladies. He’s mine.” The girls sighed and walked away. She then leaned down to continue licking his neck.
“Wait. Brisa…what…what are you doing here?” He was fighting the tingling sensation that her licks were sending throughout his body.
“I heard you were coming, so I wanted to greet you properly.”
He shook his head, “Brisa, stop.” She moved away from his neck and looked at him curiously. “You were supposed to be in Stormwind.”
“I got bored.” She was about to continue what she was doing when he stopped her again. “Yes?”
Wolf pointed to the seat beside him. “Sit.”
“But Wolf…”
“I said sit.” Wolf leaned his head back and addressed Jonah. “Drinks.”
“Yes, sir.”
Brisa sighed and smiled at him, running her hands down the side of his torso and into his pockets. She pulled out a rolled cigarette. “I thought I felt something in there.” She grinned and slowly pulled away from him. She sat on the seat and lit the cigarette with nearby matches. She inhaled and breathed out a delicate plume of smoke as she adjusted her black and violet laced stockings.
“What are you doing here?”
Brisa took the drink Jonah brought her and took a drink. “Working.”
“And Stormwind?”
“I told you everything when I wrote to you.”
“I never got anything.”
“Yeah. I learned that anything I sent in Stormwind would not get to Horde mailboxes.” She sighed and shook her head, inhaling the cigarette. “It was a nice experience, I guess.” She exhaled and took a drink. “But everywhere I went, I was expected to take my clothes off. It was really bizarre.” Wolf rolled his eyes and began to drink. “But I got trained and even started working for SI:7.”
“You were working for SI:7?” Brisa nodded. “What the hell happened?”
“It wasn’t enough. I realized that I get paid more here in one night than I did over there doing undercover shit.”
Wolf threw his head back and sighed. “Brisa, I could have used you!”
“That’s all you want to do with me, huh Wolf? Use me.”
“You know what I mean. I could use a spy in Stormwind. That was part of my plan! Get you into Stormwind and then make you part of the crew.” Brisa’s face went blank for a moment.
“Well, that’s over. I’m here and I’m glad to see you.” Her green eyes twinkled as she smiled at him.
Wolf gulped down the rest of the drink and slammed the mug on the table in front of them. “And Jonah just took you in?”
“Yes, sir. He took me…in.” She turned to look at Jonah and winked at him, giggling. “But yes, I got my old room and I’m still top shit here.” She placed her cup on the table and leaned forward. “And you? Still…married?”
Wolf looked away. “No.”
“Perfect!” She stood and took his hand. “Let’s go upstairs.”
“Sit.” She sighed and went back to her seat.
“I told you it wouldn’t work out. You’re a pirate, sweetheart. You will always be a pirate, just like I will always be a whore. You can’t change people like us.”
“I’m engaged.”
Brisa sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes. “What? To whom?”
“A very lovely woman.”
“Does she know you’re here making out with whores?”
“She knows I’m here, yes.”
“Wolf, why do you do this? She’s only going to break your heart. What happened to the other one?”
He threw his head back, crossed his legs, and sighed. “I’m not talking about it.”
Brisa looked at him and pouted. “By the way, I hate your hair. It’s not you.”
“I’m hiding.”
She nodded, “I heard. The girls here sent me news that Seawolf was dead. I came back to mourn.”
“There was mourning?”
“Of course. The buzz was as heavy as when The Captain died. Back in Stormwind, I heard that there was movement within the Horde troops.” Wolf looked at her. “Someone named…Lightdawn?”
“Admiral?”
“Yes. He’s not high up on the watch list, but he’s on it.”
Wolf nodded and thought for a moment. “Thank you.”
Brisa’s stared at him, eyeing him up and down. “Let’s go upstairs, sweetheart.”
“I told you I wasn’t.”
“You’re not married yet.”
“Doesn’t matter.” Wolf glanced over to his goblin friend, who was lost between a pair of breasts. He sighed and looked down.
Brisa reached for his hand and quietly said, “At least sit on the couch with me. Like old friends?” He looked at her smile and sighed. He rose out of his seat and followed her to the extended couch. She lay on the couch, half sitting, and lent Wolf her thighs for his head. He spread out on the couch, closing his eyes, and she was quick to undo his hair, running her fingers through the blond strands.
“I wish you would change your mind.”
“Brisa.”
“I’m just saying. So, tell me about this girl. Is she anything like the last one?”
“No. She’s sweeter and kinder. A very patient soul.”
“She sounds boring, sugar.”
Wolf chuckled, “She’s not.”
“Well obviously she’s not, or you would not keep her around. I’m sure she knows all your secrets by now. Every spot. Every tender spot.” She chuckled softly and Wolf smiled.
“She knows me well.”
“I miss your beautiful red hair.”
“Me too.” He purred a bit when she massaged his scalp. “I’ll go back to it when it’s safe to do so.” He felt her shift beside him and her lips on his neck collar. “Brisa, don’t.”
“A kiss won’t hurt.”
“Do you remember what you did last time?” He opened his red shirt up slightly and revealed wound scars on his chest. Brisa ran a finger over the healed scars.
“Stab wounds?”
“You marked my skin. I went back to my then wife and she carved each marking with her dagger.”
Brisa’s eyes widened. “What a psycho! Please don’t tell me your new woman is capable of doing the same thing. If she is, my argument is much stronger than yours. I would be a better woman for you.”
“She wouldn’t, but I don’t want to give her any fuel for her to explode on me. I’m not messing this up.”
            A hand slid into his shirt, caressing the ripples that formed on his torso. “I know she won’t. She sounds so nice.” She gave him a gentle nibble on his neck and he moaned. “I know you miss me. This. Our life as outcasts.”
            “I am ready to lead a new life, Brisa.”
            She began to move her body on his. “Really? I can’t tell at all.” She placed her lips on his and kissed him, parting his lips with her tongue. For a matter of seconds, Wolf, Cris, kissed her back, but he moved his mouth, whispering, “I can’t do this. Not to her.”
            Brisa lifted her head slightly and looked at his face. “You’re really fighting this, aren’t you?”
            “You’re right, Brisa: we are who we are. We don’t ever change. Ziggly will always be an asshole. You will always be a whore. I will always desire to be with women. But if you were given a small window of opportunity to change, would you take it?”
            “I did. It wasn’t me, Wolf.”
            “I’ve been given many small windows and I’ve always jumped back to this. Not this time.”
            Brisa suddenly appeared frustrated by his words. Her hand moved down and she began to rub between his legs. “Just one more time, Wolf. Just one more time; make me feel like I’m yours again.” She kissed his chest and lifted his shirt, kissing him right above his pants. She felt his hand on her head, pressing down, and she smiled, almost victorious, as she continued to rub and kiss his body, but then that hand grabbed her hair and pulled her up.
            “No.” It was then that Cris gently pushed her away and sat up. “I better go.”
            “Please come back.”
            He dropped a rather large bag of coins on the table. “I don’t know.”
            Brisa saw the bag and lunged to hug him tightly. “Please Wolf. Don’t do this to me again.” She eagerly crawled to move closer to his ear. “I love you.”
            Cris closed his eyes as he heard those words. Only one person appeared in his mind. He shook his head and stood from the couch. “Be loyal, and I may come back.” He adjusted himself between his legs, tucked in his red shirt, and pulled his hair up with the tie.
            “But you won’t fuck me.”
            “Not unless she’s out of my life. If she ever decides to leave me, you’ll be the first one I fuck.”
            Brisa glared up at him. “Then I hope she despises you for being here.” Cris smirked and shook his head as he walked away from the couch.
            “Goodbye, Brisa. I’ll write.” He walked to the bar and placed another rather large bag of coins. “I’ll cover part of Ziggly’s payment. Or that’s extra if he wants another round.”
            “Be safe, Captain,” Jonah said. “We’ll keep an eye out here.”
            “I know.” Cris walked past the seat that was once swarmed by women. I was now empty and he knew Ziggly was upstairs with a fairly decent amount of women. He looked back at Brisa, who pathetically sat on the couch in tears, and he walked out.
            The warm Bay air was comforting and inviting. He had already paid the rest of the crew and Ziggly was ready to take over the ship. He walked to the windrider master and borrowed a windrider. He was eager to go back to Alaia.
            No, he was desperate.
            He touched the little beetle pin he wore and sweetly whispered, “I’m on my way home, lovely.” With a kick, the windrider took off into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment