22. Bros Before...

Cris has spent time with Rain, the strawberry-blonde mute elf who is slowly becoming someone of interest to him. He kisses her near her lips, a move that he finds unbelievable, especially toward her, who he sees as innocent as a newborn. Cris struggles to fight the urge to find a new mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night lingered on as Cristianno walked back to his room, a mug of cherry grog in his hand. He felt ashamed that he dared to kiss her. “What was I thinking?” he whispered, climbing the steps up to his loft. Misae wasn’t in his bed, she was outside on the balcony, but someone else was on there. He drew his dagger and slowly approached the bedside table. He set down his drink and reached for the oil lamp, and as soon as he turned it on, he pointed his dagger at the blonde woman in his bed.
            “What the fuck is this?”
            “Don’t remember me, Wolf?” Cris stared at her and narrowed his eyes.
            “Brisa.”
            He heard a zipping sound behind him and he turned to see Ziggly sitting in a chair in the corner with his hands behind his head and a dark haired woman kneeling on the floor in front of him. Ziggly grinned widely and waved, “Surprise!”
            Cris slapped his hand over his face and growled softly, “What are they doing here?”
            “I figured you needed a distraction, so I brought them!”
            “We heard you were dead, but I guess they were just rumors,” Brisa said, still sprawled across his small bed.
            “How considerate. Now get out.”
            “Ah come on, Wolf, they’ve been paid for already.” Ziggly adjusted his pants and patted the dark haired woman’s head. “At least have some fun, right?”
            “Get them out now, Zig.”
            The blonde woman sat up in the small bed and tried to reach out for Cris, who recoiled quickly, “You can’t tell me I don’t satisfy you, Wolf. You saw me three times in a row weeks ago. I promise you I’m just as good.”
            He sighed and rubbed his eyes, “I’m sure you are. Now get out.”
            Ziggly jumped off the chair and sighed, grumbling, “Sorry, Ladies. Mr. Pussypants here isn’t interested in the best in town. Just to make things clear, I already paid. That means I still have you two for the four hours, right?” The girls giggle and nodded. “Great, great. Here.” He gave them some gold each. “Go do something fun, together, and I’ll be right with you two in a few. Can’t let you two go to waste with some drunken jackass, right?” The women kneeled to kiss his cheeks and as they started to leave, Brisa stopped and looked at Cris, who was leaning against the wall.
            “You know you’re always welcome in my bed.”
            Cris looked away, his arms folded at his chest. “Goodnight, Brisa.” She shrugged and smiled smugly as she climbed down the stairs. Cris turned slowly and glanced at Ziggly. “What the fuck was that?”
            “No, Cris, what the fuck was that?”
            “Oh I imagine bringing whores to my room is the safest thing ever, eh? You never know who they may be spying for.”
            “Spying? Since when have you become so paranoid? The dark haired girl is new and you know Brisa. Hell, Brisa is probably so loyal to you, she would infiltrate a hundred crews just to get you information. She’s an ally.”
            “But you don’t bring whores to my room!”
            “Since when?” The goblin’s voice went high and screechy. Cris made a fist and slammed the wall hard. “You don’t deny whores unless…” Ziggly stopped and narrowed his eyes, “It’s a wench. That’s it, isn’t it? You found yourself a wench.”
            “Just shut up, Ziggly. And she’s not a wench. She’s a woman.”
            “Ah-ha! Damn it, Cris! We just got rid of the other wench and you’re hooking up with a new one? Do you not understand what it is to be free? Do you want to be someone’s lap dog for the rest of your fucking life?”
            “I ain’t no one’s lap dog,” Cris softly growled, his eyes seemed to pierce at the goblin, who was now snarling at him.
            “Apparently you are. Are you at least fucking her?”
            “You better shut the fuck up, Zig and get the fuck out of my room before I kick your ass.”
            “You’re not fucking her, are you? Because at least you would have answered that. So let me get this straight. You had a wench. You don’t get fucked because she’s ‘finding herself’. You get tired of her and fuck Brisa.” Ziggly began to pace around the room, as if he were trying to solve a mystery. Cris closed his eyes, his breathing growing heavy and each time he exhaled, he growled. “The wench finds out and you die. So far, I’m correct, right? Right. You come back to life and swear that no other wench will tie you down and now you found another wench who obviously isn’t fucking you or else you’d be in a better mood?” Ziggly stopped and looked at him. “What the fuck are you thinking?”
            Cris pushed himself off the wall and walked toward Ziggly, “You know what? I don’t know what I’m thinking anymore." He began to think of her face, and his lips against her flesh, but he sighed and looked at ZIggly. "I do know that I’m starting to wonder why the fuck you’re still here.”
            “I’m here because you’re making a stupid mistake! Someone has to show you how to think right, apparently.” Ziggly crouched slightly, waiting for Cris to make a move, but the elf simply prowled around him, his sea-green eyes burning with rage. “Are you some sort of fucking idiot? What happened to freedom? What happened to never letting some wench entrap you? Who is she? Do I know this bitch?”
            Cris ran to the corner and grabbed the small wooden chair, immediately throwing it at Ziggly. “Don’t call her that!” Ziggly rolled out of the way, the chair crashing against the other wall near the bed. “She is a gentle woman. You don’t know her.”
            “I know that they’re all the same, Cris. Nice on the outside and manipulative bitches on the inside.”
            “You better take that back, Zig or I swear I’ll…”           
            “You swear what? You’re going to kill me? Add me to your little soul collection? You’re only alive right now because of that human in Stormwind. Isn’t that what you said?” Ziggly laughed, “Pussy.”
            “Jackass!” Cris lunged at the goblin, who slipped away from him, but he did manage to grab his ears, tugging back at Ziggly and making him fall on his back. “Now take back what you said about Rain.”
            “Rain? What a stupid name!” Ziggly struggled to pull his ears away, which Cris only yanked harder, “AH! Motherfucker! Rain sounds like a two-bit whore.” Cris pulled harder on his ears and Ziggly screamed, “Let me go, asshole, before I start slicing your fingers off!”
            “Take it back, you vile mouthed sea-fuck.”
            “I ain’t taking shit back, you no-good bitch guppy.”
            “I’ll break your fucking face!” Cris' fist flew charging toward Ziggly’s face, but soon the room was covered in smoke, which irritated Cris’ eyes and throat, making him release the goblin, who made his escape. Coughing, Cris reached out around him, “Get…back here…coward.”
            “Admit it! You’re just a fucking pussy with the ladies. The first one that shows some sort of compassion for your fucking puppy eyes is the one you go home with, and those are the women who don’t put out! Then you’re crying to me like a little whiny bitch wondering why no one wants to fuck you.” Ziggly tried to hide within the shadows as he continued to spew his words out to Cris. “Think, asshole! Think before you start melting for these bitches.”
            “She is NOT A BITCH!” Cris drew his dagger and rolled out of the remaining smoke, lunging against a corner.
            “Fucker! You’re going to kill me now?” Ziggly’s voice cracked, the dagger missing him by inches.
            “I’m going to cut your fucking tongue out. Come here!” Cris listened carefully to his footsteps before turning around and lunging at him again, this time two daggers stopped his own. Cris glared at the goblin, who looked like a rabid dog snarling back at him. “You better apologize, motherfucker.”
            “I’m sorry you’re a pussy, Captain. I should take over your fucking ship. Show the crew what a real man looks like.” Cris retracted his dagger and swept his leg under Ziggly, dropping him to the ground. He reached over and tried to grab the goblin’s neck but he winced and looked at his cut arm and the fresh blood that was slowly drizzling over his skin.
            Cris turned to Ziggly and punched him twice, quickly, in the nose. The goblin kicked Cris off him and covered his face, which was rapidly turning red with blood. “Say that again to my face, fucker,” Cris growled, wincing at the wound on his arm.
            Ziggly’s eyes narrowed, “You’re a fucking pussy!” He ran toward Cris with one dagger and jumped, aiming at his chest. Cris moved to the side, catching the tip of the dagger on his shoulder.
            “Fuck you, Ziggly,” Cris screamed, crawling toward the goblin. He grabbed his leg and pulled on him, forcing Ziggly to fall on the ground, hitting his head hard. Ziggly was dazed for a bit before he sat up and swung his dagger, the blade stopping right underneath Cris’ large shark tooth.
            “One more move and I’ll make sure you don’t get another chance to live, Cris.” Ziggly grinned for a moment before he heard a familiar metal click. He glared at Cris, who was now smiling at him.
            “One more move and I’ll make sure your dick and balls are the first things to get blown to chunks before the rest of you goes too.” Cris’ pistol was aimed right at the goblin’s crotch.
            “I don’t understand why you can’t be free, Cris.”
            “You don’t know this girl, Zig.”
            “I didn’t know Kahlen either! And look where that got you. I did know Rosaelynn, and look what happened there. They’re all the same, Cris.”
            “This one’s different.”
            Almost instantaneously, both of them removed their weapons away from each other and backed away, leaning against the all, catching their breaths. Ziggly’s face was covered in blood, as well as Cris’ shirt and arms. “What’s going to happen when you don’t get any from this one? Are you going to run back to Brisa? Is this new one going to have you killed as well? You can’t come back again, man.”
            “I… we’re not together…now. But…” Cris closed his eyes and sighed. “She accepts me for who I am, Zig. Look at Ros and Kahl. They wanted me to be someone else, but Rain…”
            “Is her name really Rain?”
            “Yes. But Rain is fine with me being a pirate, and that worries me. I don’t think she understands what goes with the territory.”
            “Boozing, killing, stealing, smuggling, whores…” Ziggly grabbed a nearby rag and began to clean his nose.
            “That’s my shirt, asshole.”
            “And this is my nose you punched, jackass.” Cris leaned over to see the swollen nose.
“Doesn’t look broken.”
            “And your cuts don’t look too deep.”
            “Just, don’t bring anymore whores to my place. You’re right, Brisa I can trust, but just don’t, alright?”
            “Fine. But you’re coming with me to the Bay’s Booty whenever I want, even if you decide you want to be a celibate pirate the rest of your life.”
            “I don’t want to be, Zig.”
“You ain't looking like you want to fuck.”
            Cris sighed and shook his head. He rose off the ground and extended his arm out to Ziggly, “Come on, man. We need drinks.”
            Ziggly smiled, “That’s what I’m talking about.” They patted each other, mending their friendship on the spot and walked down the stairs. “I still have Brisa and the other for three more hours.”
            “Maybe some other time, eh?”
            “Oh right, you have your wench now.”
            “Ziggly….”
            The goblin laughed heartily, followed by a whimper, “Hey! Hands off the nose, bitch!”

No comments:

Post a Comment